Atlas Pest Control for Oklahoma City, Norman, Edmond, Moore, Yukon, and Midwest City
And Many More!
We keep your home protected from pests year-round.
Call today for a FREE Inspection.
Pests are vectors of disease and a danger to your family's health. They may also cause physical damage to your home's infrastructure. Our targeted pest control treatments focus on the exterior and perimeter of your home, limiting the use of products within the home.
Atlas Pest Control Four Seasons Protection Plan is a unique solution to the on-going pest problem. Combining the most advanced product, treatments in season-specific approach, along with a professionally trained staff, we take the battle directly to your home's defensive zones.
Our Total Termite Protection Plan combines a variety of control techniques into a single, comprehensive and effective treatment program while most termite control companies provide your home with protection against only one type of termite.
Maintenance Service. Undesirable pests take refuge in the cleanest of homes. Atlas Termite & Pest Control Solutions provide an Integrated Pest Management program. Our programs are designed to meet the individual needs of each homeowner we serve. We offer monthly, bimonthly, quarterly and one-time programs. Atlas Pest Control has been serving the Oklahoma Metro area since 1959, Including Norman, Moore, Oklahoma City, Edmond, Mustang, Yukon, Midwest city and Del city.
Residential Pest Control
Our Integrated Pest Management program includes:
- Thorough inspection of the inside, garage and perimeter around your home. Attic, crawl space (as needed)
- Inspection of the interior of your home including the kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Application of a granule product around the foundation of your home to minimize/prevent pests from entering.
- Application of baits in concealed areas of your home.
- Crack and Crevice treatment using an odorless, residue free insecticide.
- Application of dust to attic and crawl space, crawl space and wall voids as needed.
- Both interior and exterior treated on each visit.
- Removal of cobwebs that are accessible and within reach.
- Comprehensive Report provided after each service indicating what was found, what was done and preventative tips.
Commercial Pest Control
Our process includes:
- Initial consultation and complimentary inspection.
- Comprehensive Report outlining the current situation and proposed course of action.
- Documentation and reviews maintained in a logbook.
- Ongoing communications between both parties.
Servicing, Norman, Moore, Oklahoma City, Edmond, Mustang, Yukon, Midwest City and Del City, for pest control & lawn care since 1959